Monday, November 1, 2010

Change is Good...I Hope

I'm the first to admit that blogging doesn't come that naturally to me. As a result, I don't always keep Dare's blog updated as often as I should. I think that I'd be even worse on the Resqtails blog if it weren't for the fact that my friend convinced me to get that blog approved for paid posts. I was a little hesitant at first. I really didn't think it would add up to much, but I was wrong. I was looking back and so far this year I've made about $600.00 just from putting those silly links in the posts. That extra money has come in very handy for dog stuff that I didn't have otherwise!

So, the other day, that same friend asked me if I had tried to get Dare's blog approved. Well, I hadn't, but I thought I might as well try. I contacted the company that gives assignments to Resqtails but they replied to say that I'd need to consider making some changes before they could consider adding Dare's blog. Which leads me to the reason for this post...

You will now find Dare's blog at: www.dare2train.com

I hate to do that, because I know it's an inconvenience to everyone, However, if it allows me to make a little more for the dog sports fund, I'm going to try. It actually should make for more regular posting on my part if I have an incentive. I can't help but think about Sara's posts about her kids in the class that need to see immediate consequences for their actions...maybe I'm still a kid at heart.

6 comments:

  1. Be positive - so CHANGE is good!

    We'll visit the new website right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on our way to visit the new site...

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem...we'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries -- do what you've got to do, and good luck with the new gig!
    - - - - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! So quick question, how are you generating income with the blog? I have stayed away from advertisers etc., but can you explain how you have done this? What's the benefit of getting your blog approved for something like Resqtails? Draw backs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirby!

    Well, for me, the benefit of getting approved by a company like payu2blog or payperpost or blogsvertise is that you get regular assignments, so you can count on at least a small income from the blog each month. I haven't seen any drawbacks personally. Hope that helps. :-)

    ReplyDelete